Payperparcel dispute

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
Graysalchemy

Payperparcel dispute

Post by Graysalchemy »

Just had an email from above company saying
In response to previous correspondence regarding your dispute charge(s) which were sent by
email. Just Applications Limited (PayPerParcel service) require settlement on charges to your
account. Such charges are overweight, over size, reseal or re-delivery, all of which are laid out in
our terms and conditions. As a reseller of parcel services when a charge is applied by the courier
this must be passed on to the offending customer as Just Applications Limited is required to pay
the debt in full at the end of each month.
I tried to contact them by phone on a 0871 number, was on hold for 18 minutes before they cut me off. :evil: :evil:

So I emailed them stating that I had never had any correspondence with them and that I haven't used them for over 14 months. And complained about the fact that I had to call an expensive phone number.

Got a call back and found out that this related to a parcel I sent 18 months ago :head: :head: :head:

So Why TF has it taken them 18 months to decide that my parcel was over weight :head: :head: . I have asked for proof of this and also stated that I now have now way of disputing this because it was 18 F***ing months ago.

Anyone else had an issue with this company.

By the way I had great pleasure in telling the Customer service manager that the reason I stopped using them was because of their appauling customer service and excessive cost of trying to contact them to rectify their problems. :head: :head:

Rant Over.

I know we shouldn't post rants about companies that we have a grievance with but.....................

:giggle: :giggle:
chris62
Organisation: Sansom Gallery
Interests: Photography/Carpentry

Re: Payperparcel dispute

Post by chris62 »

chris62
Organisation: Sansom Gallery
Interests: Photography/Carpentry

Post by chris62 »

Sorry, type the name in it gives you others
Graysalchemy

Post by Graysalchemy »

I remember using that before for this company but to no avail obviously a number has be listed since I last had to complain. :giggle: :giggle: