Ok, not really a normal picture frame - there's no picture in it for a start. But pretty big nonetheless. I don't think it would fit through our door.
https://www.dezeen.com/2018/01/11/contr ... ndo-donis/
Amazing thing though, and nice to have a massive monument to our industry. The physics involve with keeping the top rung up and straight is something I can't quite get my head around.
The largest frame
-
simoonez
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Sat 09 Jul, 2011 4:09 pm
- Location: North Dorset
- Organisation: Dorset Framing
- Interests: pasties
- prospero
- Posts: 11698
- Joined: Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:16 pm
- Location: Lincolnshire
- StevenG
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Thu 31 Jan, 2013 8:01 am
- Location: Tyrone, N.Ireland
- Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
- Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things
- Contact:
Re: The largest frame
Not bad I suppose

