Cycling in Germany.
- Keith Hewitt
- Posts: 1301
- Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2004 9:49 am
- Location: BOLLINGTON - Macclesfield England
- Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
- Interests: Golf, gym, swimming and exploring new places.
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Cycling in Germany.
2 finely tuned athletes
and TFF members just completed a 23 kms bike ride in Germany. From Uedem to Kevelaer and back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
- David McCormack
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Tue 02 Aug, 2011 10:14 am
- Location: South Lakes
- Organisation: Framing
- Interests: Cycling, walking, darkroom photography and laughing a lot!
- Location: Cumbria
- Contact:
Re: Cycling in Germany.
Is that the Maillot Jaune you're wearing Keith? 
"You know, there's a right and wrong way to do everything!"
Oliver Hardy.
https://www.instagram.com/davidaustinmccormack/
Oliver Hardy.
https://www.instagram.com/davidaustinmccormack/
- Keith Hewitt
- Posts: 1301
- Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2004 9:49 am
- Location: BOLLINGTON - Macclesfield England
- Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
- Interests: Golf, gym, swimming and exploring new places.
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Cycling in Germany.
Yep ! Tour de France next year providing I can use a bike with battery power unit.
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
