Fletcher FSC, Bambi compressor & cash register for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
simoonez
Organisation: Dorset Framing
Interests: pasties

Fletcher FSC, Bambi compressor & cash register for sale

Post by simoonez »

We're selling our FSC Fletcher substrate cutter on ebay

http://ebay.us/eDZJ0q

And there's a Bambi compressor (this one is no good for every day use, best for an occasional user so probably not suited to framers) http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481 ... olid=11111

And a cash register https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHARP-XE-A20 ... 1682624805

We're based in Somerset: FSC and compressor are collection only. We can post the till.

There will be a morso for sale also if anyone's interested in picking up a morso (not listed yet)
Tom Chambers
Organisation: Framed By TC
Interests: Photography

Re: Fletcher FSC, Bambi compressor & cash register for sale

Post by Tom Chambers »

Have sent you a PM about the FSC.

Cheers
Tom
Buster
Organisation: DIY
Interests: Cycling, golf, art

Post by Buster »

Hi Simon, interested to see your comment on this bambi, could I ask what compressor you use instead, we are in the market for a new compressor..I’ve spoken to a couple of companies and there knowledge on a framers needs can be a little limited..
Buster
Organisation: DIY
Interests: Cycling, golf, art

Post by Buster »

Sorry hope it’s ok to post in here..did try sending as pm but didn’t allow.
simoonez
Organisation: Dorset Framing
Interests: pasties

Post by simoonez »

I've messaged you Buster, but here's my reply for all to see..
I use 2 other bambi's now. The one we're selling is good but we've outgrown it. It can't run an airline (for blowing out frames etc) as it's just too much for it, and it can't really do multiple tools at once. But it really depends of the demands of your tools. If you look at the spec on an airtool - say a nail gun - it'll say what volume of air it requires per cycle. The nail gun we use needs something like 1.03l per shot at 7bar. This bambi can provide 32l per minute at 7bar so I can fire a nail every 2 seconds at maximum capacity. In reality I'd be firing 5 or 10 nails in as many seconds then pausing or moving to the next corner, but that's the principle.
The Bambi we've just bought is the 50l oil free one as it's lower maintenance. The one we're selling is whisper quiet but can't cope with the needs of our tools. It all depends on the needs of your workshop and the tools you'll be hooking up to it.

Hope that helps.
Simon.