Framing workshop vs retail - planning restrictions and definitions

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
Justintime
Organisation: George The Framer LLP
Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.

Re: Framing workshop vs retail - planning restrictions and definitions

Post by Justintime »

Good work! I hope it goes smoothly from here on :D
Justin George GCF(APF)
Insta: georgetheframer
Rainbow
Organisation: Picture sales and framing
Interests: varied

Post by Rainbow »

Great news, it's so good to hear about new entrepreneurs making progress and becoming a successful business. :clap:
Anything else I need to factor in?
Nothing to do with your premises, but do put a link on your web site to your facebook page instead of making people search for it. The easier you can make it for people to find you, the better. And some people will think "well if they can't be bothered putting a link, I can't be bothered searching for it" :? As it happens, I did search for you on facebook and it's good to see what you've been posting, so do make it easy for other people to find you.

Better still, get your web site sorted because not every potential customer will be a member of facebook.
WannabeFramer
Organisation: Arlais Framing
Interests: Arts, crafts, framing and walking

Post by WannabeFramer »

You speak the truth! My teenage son said similar to me a while ago. I'm just rubbish at following up. (I suspect due in part to a subconscious feeling that I didn't really expect many customers so didn't take it seriously when I set it up)

Now things have got real I will, will, - really promise - I'll sort it out. This weekend. Honest.

Thanks guys. All and any feedback is always welcome.

Edited: I put a picture of my new gaff up, but got all superstitious about jinxing it so I've taken it off :-D