Leigh Lambert Moulding
-
paulappleframes
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu 09 Apr, 2015 7:37 am
- Location: United Kingdom
- Organisation: In The Frame
- Interests: Picture Framing along with all the other fine things of life
Leigh Lambert Moulding
Hi everyone,
Do you know where I can get hold of the Leigh Lambert moulding?
Flagship used to do it, any idea would be greatly appreciated, I've attached it..
Many thanks in advance.
Paul
Do you know where I can get hold of the Leigh Lambert moulding?
Flagship used to do it, any idea would be greatly appreciated, I've attached it..
Many thanks in advance.
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Rainbow
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Tue 23 Jun, 2015 8:51 am
- Location: See my name, I'm somewhere over it
- Organisation: Picture sales and framing
- Interests: varied
Re: Leigh Lambert Moulding
Try Centrado - they took over Flagship Framing.
-
paulappleframes
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu 09 Apr, 2015 7:37 am
- Location: United Kingdom
- Organisation: In The Frame
- Interests: Picture Framing along with all the other fine things of life
Re: Leigh Lambert Moulding
Thank you
-
paulappleframes
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu 09 Apr, 2015 7:37 am
- Location: United Kingdom
- Organisation: In The Frame
- Interests: Picture Framing along with all the other fine things of life
Re: Leigh Lambert Moulding
Centrado a no go! It's 100% still about though no idea who supplies it ?
- pramsay13
- Posts: 1514
- Joined: Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:46 am
- Location: Stonehouse, Lanarkshire
- Organisation: Picture Framer (ML)
- Interests: picture framing (no, really!) sport, music
- Contact:
Re: Leigh Lambert Moulding
There's a Leigh Lambert gallery in Edinburgh.
Have you tried asking them?
Have you tried asking them?
- StevenG
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Thu 31 Jan, 2013 8:01 am
- Location: Tyrone, N.Ireland
- Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
- Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things
- Contact:
Re: Leigh Lambert Moulding
Hi I know that this company https://www.qualitywoodmouldings.com supplied some things to Flagship. Maybe get in contact with them? - I've had a look on their website but don't see it though.
-
TheArtvaults
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed 03 May, 2017 1:03 pm
- Location: Shrewsbury
- Organisation: Callaghan Framing Ltd
- Interests: Bespoke Framer, Wizard of Europe , Art installers , Moulding Manufactoring
-
paulappleframes
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu 09 Apr, 2015 7:37 am
- Location: United Kingdom
- Organisation: In The Frame
- Interests: Picture Framing along with all the other fine things of life
Re: Leigh Lambert Moulding
Thank you all, seems it's lopez though a. Uk company defo did it 
