For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Post Reply
woodman-46
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue 28 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: gillingham dorset
Organisation: James Frederck
Interests: Woodwork

For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter

Post by woodman-46 »

I have for sale a pneumatic Gunnar scribe pen holder for . It was attached to the Gunnar F1 Hybrid machine that I bought from Gunnar about 2vyears ago. I haven't ever used it but it looks in very good/ perfect condition.
£100.
Thanks
James
IMG_20261002_183700620.jpg
IMG_20261002_183743911.jpg
IMG_20261002_183648960.jpg
IMG_20261002_183633439.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kentish
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu 02 Jul, 2009 2:24 pm
Location: kent
Organisation: kent
Interests: golf biking

Re: For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter

Post by kentish »

Does it fit the jumbo version the 601
Post Reply