Lego?

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
Post Reply
WannabeFramer
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri 17 Feb, 2023 11:20 am
Location: Wales
Organisation: Arlais Framing
Interests: Arts, crafts, framing and walking

Lego?

Post by WannabeFramer »

Probably a silly question, but I am good at overthinking. :oops: Better to be prepared, mind.

I've got some Lego coming in, I imagine for a simple box frame. Is there anything I need to be mindful of, other than dropping it?! :?

It is one of the Lego base boards, vertical, with mini figures all over it. Is it likely to be stable enough 'as is', or would they be better glued down? Memories of Lego Movie and Kraggle....
Fruitini
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri 19 Oct, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire
Organisation: Original Glory
Interests: Digital Art & Photography
Contact:

Re: Lego?

Post by Fruitini »

Reminds me of this one I made many moons ago!

viewtopic.php?p=89366&hilit=lego#p89366

I didn't stick these ones down but made it easy to unassembled so any could be put back upright. Using the lego baseboard helped!
Justintime
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2015 8:48 am
Location: West Wales
Organisation: George The Framer LLP
Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.
Contact:

Re: Lego?

Post by Justintime »

That's great!
Justin George GCF(APF)
Post Reply