Melward Tenderbrokers

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
melward
Organisation: Melward Tenderbrokers Birmingham
Interests: Arts, Acting, Genaelogy, football, collecting, travel, holistic therapies, tarot ec

Melward Tenderbrokers

Post by melward »

Melward Tenderbrokers offer a service that enables companies to identify and to source business opportunities, and to provide bid and /or procurement management and support services, with a bespoke individual service allowing you to get on with the tasks of running your business. I come into contact with many contractual opportunities home and abroad on a daily basis, in most business sectors including picture framing and other arts related industries..

My company's role in the process is to identify tender and other business opportunities, matching companies with the contractual requirements of the purchasing organisation. I provide information to prospective suppliers (my clients) offering a support service through the bidding or procurement process.

I also offer sales agency services in a variety of ventures, a business sales service, a bespoke information research / market research services, and a mystery shopper / investigations service for business clients.
If you need your premises cleaned or other facilities management, a postal / courier service, catering or any other service or goods, I can probably source them through key high quality contractors. If you want to win or procure that next big contract or tender, I may be your introducer to that quality supplier or buyer whom you seek.

So, if you are looking for sales and/or purchasing opportunities, or if you are interested in any services that my company may offer yours please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks and Kindest Regards
Mel

Melward Tenderbrokers
Birmingham
UK
07896 495385
torenzo2@hotmail.com