URGENT: To Member Who Booked my Morso Blades

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Post Reply
Moglet
Posts: 3485
Joined: Mon 25 Jun, 2007 5:43 pm
Location: The Shire
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.
Contact:

URGENT: To Member Who Booked my Morso Blades

Post by Moglet »

Hi,

Could the Forum Member who agreed to buy a set of Morso blades please send me a PM with their contact details. Unfortunately I cannot find where I wrote down your contact details (I have all the other information needed now).

Do I feel embarrassed? Oh yes! :oops: :oops: :oops: But those are the joys of PTSD...

Apologies for not being able to respond to you sooner.
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
Post Reply