Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
-
fineedge
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun 14 Oct, 2007 10:50 pm
- Location: Cape Town
Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
There's Brits all over Cape Town............ well damn good luck for the game tonight!
Alan
- Keith Hewitt
- Posts: 1301
- Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2004 9:49 am
- Location: BOLLINGTON - Macclesfield England
- Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
- Interests: Golf, gym, swimming and exploring new places.
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Alan,
I dont wish to be rude to your local supporters, so I will not put in writing where I would like them to stuff their B&%$***ing vuvuzelas.
I dont wish to be rude to your local supporters, so I will not put in writing where I would like them to stuff their B&%$***ing vuvuzelas.
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
- Tim
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Tue 13 Oct, 2009 12:50 pm
- Location: Everingham, Yorkshire
- Organisation: Deepwell Framing
- Interests: Photography, Growing it, Cooking it, Eating it. Sauvignon Blanc. Syrah.
- Location: Everingham, Yorkshire
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
At least the Beeb seem to have found a way of filtering the noise of the damn things out.....You could actually hear the crowd during the France - Mexico match last night!
Youth and experience are no match for age and treachery...
-
fineedge
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun 14 Oct, 2007 10:50 pm
- Location: Cape Town
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Go ahead Keith - I too find them pretty insane during the game - after a goal - fine, but for 90 minutes ??????
Alan
- mikeysaling
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: braintree essex
- Organisation: sarah jane framing
- Interests: astronomy medals photography
- Contact:
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
these things are really poison blowpipes - see one in action - this is a well known framer saying bibi to a troublesome customer!!


when all is said and done - there is more said than done.
