For the weekend

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Post Reply
User avatar
philipsheldon
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 3:33 pm
Location: Nottingham
Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.
Location: Nottingham, England.
Contact:

For the weekend

Post by philipsheldon »

If any one has a LIDL supermarket near them, they are doing cases of WYCHWOOD Hobgoblin, Shepherd & Neame's Spitfire & Bishops Finger for a pound a bottle - # 12 a case !!! Already got mine cooling in the bear TARDIS. Just the perefect purchase in lieu of a hot weekend after a long week on the MORSO.

Phil :D
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
User avatar
philipsheldon
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 3:33 pm
Location: Nottingham
Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.
Location: Nottingham, England.
Contact:

Re: For the weekend

Post by philipsheldon »

Failed to mention...FULLER'S London Pride. Same deal at LIDL as well. :giggle: :D
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
User avatar
Jonny2morsos
Posts: 2231
Joined: Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:28 pm
Location: Lincs
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.
Location: Market Deeping

Re: For the weekend

Post by Jonny2morsos »

Thanks Phil. I am picking my wife up from work shortly and it's very close to LIDL. Hope they have not sold out by the time I get there.
User avatar
Jonny2morsos
Posts: 2231
Joined: Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:28 pm
Location: Lincs
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.
Location: Market Deeping

Re: For the weekend

Post by Jonny2morsos »

OK, so I went to LIDL and they had stock but not at £1 per bottle. Deal at our branch was 3 for £3.99 which is only a penny better than Tesco so obviously a local offer.

Don't know how it is with you but I was the only english speaker in the shop all the rest were eastern Europeans.
Post Reply