Phil
For the weekend
- philipsheldon
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 3:33 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
- Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.
- Location: Nottingham, England.
- Contact:
For the weekend
If any one has a LIDL supermarket near them, they are doing cases of WYCHWOOD Hobgoblin, Shepherd & Neame's Spitfire & Bishops Finger for a pound a bottle - # 12 a case !!! Already got mine cooling in the bear TARDIS. Just the perefect purchase in lieu of a hot weekend after a long week on the MORSO.
Phil
Phil
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
- philipsheldon
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 3:33 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
- Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.
- Location: Nottingham, England.
- Contact:
Re: For the weekend
Failed to mention...FULLER'S London Pride. Same deal at LIDL as well.

There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
- Jonny2morsos
- Posts: 2231
- Joined: Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:28 pm
- Location: Lincs
- Organisation: Northborough Framing
- Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.
- Location: Market Deeping
Re: For the weekend
Thanks Phil. I am picking my wife up from work shortly and it's very close to LIDL. Hope they have not sold out by the time I get there.
- Jonny2morsos
- Posts: 2231
- Joined: Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:28 pm
- Location: Lincs
- Organisation: Northborough Framing
- Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.
- Location: Market Deeping
Re: For the weekend
OK, so I went to LIDL and they had stock but not at £1 per bottle. Deal at our branch was 3 for £3.99 which is only a penny better than Tesco so obviously a local offer.
Don't know how it is with you but I was the only english speaker in the shop all the rest were eastern Europeans.
Don't know how it is with you but I was the only english speaker in the shop all the rest were eastern Europeans.
