Glass Supplier in Northern Ireland??

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Post Reply
User avatar
Keadyart
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu 28 Jul, 2005 11:27 am
Location: Ireland
Organisation: Framing
Interests: Art,Photography,Horse racing,my Irish terrier Tara
Location: Co.Armagh, Ireland.

Glass Supplier in Northern Ireland??

Post by Keadyart »

Could anyone point me in the direction of a glass supplier who will DELIVER in Northern Ireland?
I have been informed today by McNeill McManus that they no longer want cash accounts.
I am afraid that my framed art will look strange without glass and I am starting to panic. :?
User avatar
John
Site Admin
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun 27 Apr, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: Ireland
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff
Location: Belfast
Contact:

Post by John »

Try Magherareagh Promotions.

Tel: 028 9446 9271

Ask for Brendan Morgan
User avatar
Keadyart
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu 28 Jul, 2005 11:27 am
Location: Ireland
Organisation: Framing
Interests: Art,Photography,Horse racing,my Irish terrier Tara
Location: Co.Armagh, Ireland.

Post by Keadyart »

Cheers John I will
User avatar
Keadyart
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu 28 Jul, 2005 11:27 am
Location: Ireland
Organisation: Framing
Interests: Art,Photography,Horse racing,my Irish terrier Tara
Location: Co.Armagh, Ireland.

Post by Keadyart »

John ,
I have to again thank you,glass delivered,friendly service and cheaper.

All the best.
Brian
Post Reply