YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Post Reply
User avatar
Keith Hewitt
Posts: 1301
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2004 9:49 am
Location: BOLLINGTON - Macclesfield England
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Golf, gym, swimming and exploring new places.
Location: UK
Contact:

YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR

Post by Keith Hewitt »

This is the funniest YOU TUBE I have seen in a long time!

The words are brilliant ! :clap:

Still laughing - its so true !!


Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
User avatar
Keith Hewitt
Posts: 1301
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2004 9:49 am
Location: BOLLINGTON - Macclesfield England
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Golf, gym, swimming and exploring new places.
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR

Post by Keith Hewitt »

The link above did not work
Try this

[youtube]ZAg0lUYHHFc[/youtube]

John,
Help - what am I doing wrong???? :xcomputer:
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
Roboframer

Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR

Post by Roboframer »

Fer Feck's Sake - 'ere ya go.

User avatar
Keith Hewitt
Posts: 1301
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2004 9:49 am
Location: BOLLINGTON - Macclesfield England
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Golf, gym, swimming and exploring new places.
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR

Post by Keith Hewitt »

Thanks Robo ( aka John)

I knew someone called John would know how to do it!!!
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in over 100 countries - no two are the same.
[b]Latest You Tube launched May 2025 [/b] https://youtu.be/JN0kaFZIAEc
Roboframer

Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR

Post by Roboframer »

The problem with your 1st link is that you changed the font colour, here's your post with the colour codes removed........ and the feckin' link is still feckin blue any-feckin'-way :P
Keith Hewitt wrote:This is the funniest YOU TUBE I have seen in a long time!

The words are brilliant ! :clap:

Still laughing - its so true !!

Post Reply