I bet he could have been a Framer too....Frame that Picture, Punk !
Eastwood could have been Superman
- philipsheldon
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 3:33 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
- Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.
- Location: Nottingham, England.
- Contact:
Eastwood could have been Superman
Eastwood could have been Superman...what amazing news. He could have been Bond as well.
I bet he could have been a Framer too....Frame that Picture, Punk !
I bet he could have been a Framer too....Frame that Picture, Punk !
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !