WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Post Reply
picco
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon 25 Oct, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Monaghan, Ireland
Organisation: Printers & Framers
Interests: Family, Pub, Money

WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Post by picco »

Hi Guys!

I'm after a cold laminator and wondered if anyone is one selling second hand before I buy a new one.

I need to laminate photos and also facemount acrylic etc.

Cheers in advance
Tim
User avatar
Steve Goodall
Posts: 841
Joined: Thu 08 May, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: Up North
Organisation: Happily Retired - working for beer now
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

Re: WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Post by Steve Goodall »

how wide do you need to go???
Your too late I'm afraid - I retired in April 2024 :sun:
stcstc

Re: WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Post by stcstc »

i might have a JM26 for sale

based in dun laogharie

might be upgrading to a larger machine
User avatar
Steve Goodall
Posts: 841
Joined: Thu 08 May, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: Up North
Organisation: Happily Retired - working for beer now
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

Re: WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Post by Steve Goodall »

that is the most popular size machine on the market (26" throat)
Your too late I'm afraid - I retired in April 2024 :sun:
picco
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon 25 Oct, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Monaghan, Ireland
Organisation: Printers & Framers
Interests: Family, Pub, Money

Re: WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Post by picco »

26" is exactly the width I'm after.

Tim
stcstc

Re: WANTED COLD LAMINATOR

Post by stcstc »

send me a message and we can have a chat
Post Reply