I recently inherited a Keencut Arrow cutter which I've since learned is a bit long in the tooth. Haven't had any luck getting a manual or parts from Keencut. Anyone happen to have a manual they would be willing to copy or scan and email as a PDF? Also believe I'm missing one of the stops - so think I need a couple pieces parts as well to get fully back up an running.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
WANTED : Keencut Arrow Manual & Parts
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
-
seuss
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 10:20 pm
- Location: North Reading, MA
- Organisation: Coseed LLC
- Interests: Art & Design
- philipsheldon
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 3:33 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
- Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.
- Location: Nottingham, England.
- Contact:
Re: WANTED : Keencut Arrow Manual & Parts
Afternoon " Seuss ",
I have a manual. Please let me have an address & I will send it on. I hope that's OK.
Phil Sheldon.
Ashworth & Thompson Ltd.
Nottingham.
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
