Ademco 2226 Heat Press for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Post Reply
BigBazza
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: Prestwick, Sunny Scotland!
Organisation: Frame by Frame
Interests: Allsorts!

Ademco 2226 Heat Press for sale

Post by BigBazza »

Me again.....the Chirstmas Clearout continues!

I have an Admeco 2226 laminating / drymounting heat press for sale.

It is well used and has a few marks and scrapes but it works perfectly.

The platen size is 22" x 26" and the plates are in good condition.

The machine itself is thermostatically controlled by means of a single dial, with a temperature guage mounted on the front. It may not be the height of latest technology, but it's not going to cost you £1000's either, and does the job perfectly well.

It operates on 240v by means of a standard 3 pin plug and gets up to full temperature in about 10 minutes.

Included in the sale is about half a roll of drymounting tissue and almost a full roll of silicon release film, as well as a pre-made compression sponge, already coated in silicon film, ready to go.

This is a particularly heavy item (must be near to 100kg!) - it takes at least 2 strong people to lift it - although I will be happy help in that regard.

When I have previously had to move it, I have done so using a large trolley jack, which worked very well.

You will also need a decent sized hatchback car or preferably a small van to collect it from my place in Prestwick, Ayrshire.

It's only for sale as I have ordered a 34" Jetmounter which is arriving in January and I need to clear space for it.

PRICE: £200 ono
BigBazza
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: Prestwick, Sunny Scotland!
Organisation: Frame by Frame
Interests: Allsorts!

Re: Ademco 2226 Heat Press for sale

Post by BigBazza »

Now SOLD!
Post Reply