Isn't it nice when

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
YPF
Organisation: Your Picture Framer
Interests: Dog agility with my 2 cocker cross spaniels and a bit of woodturning. Recently taken up the ukulele!

Isn't it nice when

Post by YPF »

Last week I framed an Iron Maiden concert t-shirt, tickets and wristbands for a customer to give to his wife on her birthday. First thing this morning the customer's wife phoned me to say how pleased she is with the framing and couldn't believe that was her concert t-shirt in the frame. She also added that they would both be digging out some more things for me to frame. :D

It's nice to be thanked for a job well done and pleasing that a customer phoned to voice such appreciation.

Steve
Steve
Chief Coffee Drinker
http://www.yourpictureframer.co.uk
Graysalchemy

Re: Isn't it nice when

Post by Graysalchemy »

It is great when your work is appreciated. I framed up about 30 paintings for a large solo exhibition. Not only was I thanked by the artist and his agent, but I was given feed back from the exhibition complimenting the framing.
birdman
Organisation: Pelican Picture Framing
Interests: Getting up close and personal with Val

Re: Isn't it nice when

Post by birdman »

Nothing like a jolly good pat on the back to make it all seem worthwhile.

We have just had two customers in who have left work in for framing again.

"You do it,whatever frame or mount you decide. No you don't need to tell me what it costs, I need it done and trust you".

"I won't go anywhere else for my framing because you do such a good job".

We could do with a few more like that.
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status