Irish Artist - Ted Jones

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Post Reply
RobinC
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat 23 Jul, 2005 3:50 pm

Irish Artist - Ted Jones

Post by RobinC »

Hello,

I have a customer looking for prints by Ted Jones, in particular "The Hens Night" and The Stags Party". I have found them on a couple of Irish gallery websites. Does anyone know who the publisher is and do they distribute in England? Both of these prints come up as sold out so does anyone know where I might get hold of a copy on the secondary market, or does anyone here have a copy they could sell me?

Thanks for your help,


Robin Carter
Manor Fine Arts
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue 07 Dec, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: Banbridge Northern Ireland
Contact:

Tedv Jones Prints

Post by Manor Fine Arts »

Hi Robin

check out this web address they sell the prints you are looking

http://www.irishartcollector.com/search ... 5&offset=6


Paul
RobinC
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat 23 Jul, 2005 3:50 pm

Post by RobinC »

Thanks very much. I have emailed this site but have not received a reply - perhaps it is time for a second email!

Robin
User avatar
John
Site Admin
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun 27 Apr, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: Ireland
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff
Location: Belfast
Contact:

Post by John »

Telephone 00 353 64 34628
Post Reply