Free to good home

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Graham Richards

Free to good home

Post by Graham Richards »

Hi all
I have previously sold a Keencut oval mount cutter and tool set on the forum, however, when posting this I inadvertently left the glass on the item, this has now been broken in transit, (its only a piece of 2mm float glass, which we all have). I am reimbursing the previous purchaser. The courier has now refused to deliver the item and will not open it to remove the broken glass. The oval cutter was in perfect condition before the glass breakage and is very easy to replace. The item is now at the depot in Gatwick and they state if not collected by Friday, they will dispose of it, ie into a skip.
I am now offering the oval cutter to anyone who is able to collect it from the depot before Friday, free of charge. We live in Hereford and it is just too far for us to collect.
So anyone out there who is able, grab a bargain, FREE OF CHARGE, you only have to collect it.
If interested, please contact me via PM and I will reply with the consignment numbers required.

Graham
Graham Richards

Re: Free to good home

Post by Graham Richards »

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the replies, item has now found a new home.

Graham