New unused underpinner for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Royall

New unused underpinner for sale

Post by Royall »

This is a brand new Alfa A2M-200 underpinner which apart from being taken out of it's box and tested has never been used. This is a superb machine which comes with three boxes of V nails and full instruction manual. Including VAT this machine costs £870 new and is surplus to requirements so it's going to be put on ebay at the end of the week for £595 ("buy it now" price) but I would prefer it to go to a good home to someone on the Forum so I'd be happy to settle for £550 (cash sale only) which is a massive discount off the new price. For anyone who doesn't know the Alfa it's a sturdy well built machine machine and weighs approx 35kgs so it's collection only from Bristol (unless you want to make your own arrangements with a courier). If you're interested please give me a call on 07967 138530.
Thanks for looking - Mike
Attachments
Underpinner.tiff
Underpinner.tiff (346.49 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Mike Royall GCF
Royall

Re: New unused underpinner for sale

Post by Royall »

This has now been reduced to £570 on ebay - if anyone on the Forum wants it they can have it for £520.
Mike Royall GCF