For Sale C & H Advantage Pro M48 (metric) updated with pics

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Nearlygotitright
Organisation: Bellfield basement
Interests: Hill walking, gardening, framing

For Sale C & H Advantage Pro M48 (metric) updated with pics

Post by Nearlygotitright »

I am selling a C & H Advantage Pro M48 mount cutter. I have had this for a number of years. When I got it was in very good condition, and I have given it only light use since then. It is complete with squaring arm, production stops, set up blocks, original manual and supplementary instructions for the stops and the squaring arm which were options. This is a really well engineered unit and is enormously solid with a heavy formica faced base. It's only flaw, purely cosmetic, is a 4 cm x 1 cm slice off the edge of the formica, which has no effect on anything. I'll put in some blades to get you started. There is a very good video on maintaining C & H boards here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCFOOheX4I

A bit of digging on this site will give up a number of positive opinions. Any queries please contact me. Price £300 INCLUDING carriage if you cannot collect it.
Attachments
DSCN0226.JPG
DSCN0226.JPG (112.89 KiB) Viewed 2689 times
DSCN0224.JPG
DSCN0224.JPG (89.08 KiB) Viewed 2689 times
Timh
Organisation: kingswood frames and mirors
Interests: framing and framing history manufacture of mouldings and decorated frames

Re: For Sale C & H Advantage Pro M48 (metric) updated with p

Post by Timh »

have sent you a PM
Tim
Nearlygotitright
Organisation: Bellfield basement
Interests: Hill walking, gardening, framing

Re: For Sale C & H Advantage Pro M48 (metric) updated with p

Post by Nearlygotitright »

This is now sold.