Hi all.

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
Pete
Organisation: Northern Ireland
Interests: photography, urban exploring,

Hi all.

Post by Pete »

Hi,

I'm Pete, in northern ireland and i've been on here for a while now lurking in the shadows, but thought i'd introduce myself. I've been framing for a while now and really enjoy doing it. I'll be looking for plenty of free advice (Not frames), and i hope to make a stamp on you guys (Not selling any of course). I have a setup in the garage/workshop, which I use Some antique equipment but it gets the job done. I hope to post some picture of my setup soon. And some of the work i've done if thats ok. I also enjoy reading the threads on framing different items and now to go about them. Well enough of my dribble.
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Re: Hi all.

Post by IFGL »

Hi Pete, you really have been lurking a while since 2010, I can only say welcome to the interactive side of the forum, you have been a member longer than me.
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Post by StevenG »

Hi Pete, you're very welcome. If you're after great advice there's no better place but since you've been here since year dot you already know that :D

Btw - whereabouts in the North are you?
Pete

Post by Pete »

featurepiece wrote:Hi Pete, you're very welcome. If you're after great advice there's no better place but since you've been here since year dot you already know that :D

Btw - whereabouts in the North are you?

Ballycastle, The end of the world as some people say.

Also i know there's already quite a few framers local here, but i also mount and frame my own photography.
Pete

Post by Pete »

IFGL wrote:Hi Pete, you really have been lurking a while since 2010, I can only say welcome to the interactive side of the forum, you have been a member longer than me.
I've found that i haven't much to say, and nothing worth showing. hence being quiet in the back ground.
prospero

Post by prospero »

Pete wrote:
I've found that i haven't much to say, and nothing worth showing.......
That's not really a serious impediment around here. :lol:

Welcome to the Forum. :D
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Post by StevenG »

Ah, Ballycastle - that's a nice part of the world :D Bit cold though I'd say this time of the year!

Anyway, enjoy your stay & as Propero said having nothing 'worth' to say isn't "really a serious impediment around here" :lol: :lol: