Page 2 of 2

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Fri 09 Jan, 2009 10:06 am
by w00dward
It can be every day if you become a pastafarian like me. Join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and revel in his glory.

The chruch has successfully linked global warming with the decline of pirates over the centuries. Even now as piracy is increasing around the world scientists are saying that the warming has slowed. Join with me and say YAARRRRR to our noodly master.

Image

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:02 pm
by The Jolly Good Framer #1
For years I have been spiritually lost.
But thanks to you Paul I have seen the light. I feel like I can now fulfil my life to the full in a fulfilling way.
Thank You! And Yaaarrrr me hearties.

Image

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Mon 12 Jan, 2009 1:00 am
by Moglet
Don't know which particular smarties youz guyz are on, but any chance of sending some my way?? ;)

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009 7:03 pm
by kev@frames
Indeed. They say drugs have no long lasting effects. I think those pair have dispelled that myth well and truly ;) ^^^^^
Is it a red pill day, or a blue pill day today?


why are pirates called pirates?

Because they yarrrrrrr.

sorry.

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009 9:21 pm
by Moglet
Pieces o' nine! Pieces o' nine!!!

:?

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009 12:38 am
by prospero
Has anyone noticed that if a topic runs for long enough there is always a parrot that creeps in from somewhere? :winky:

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009 1:39 am
by Moglet
Ok..... just check this length of limed scoop for flaws...

Ooh look!! A white rabbet!!! :shock:

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Sun 25 Jan, 2009 2:13 pm
by raph.basan
follow the white rabbit..... :shock:

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Sun 25 Jan, 2009 5:19 pm
by Moglet
:)

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Posted: Sun 09 Aug, 2009 3:16 pm
by rmerre
I think I've done the same too... over the phone! "Is this Mr. Smith?" "This is MRS. Smith!" "Do I sound like a man to you!?" "Um uh er I was talking to someone nearby who was a man and got mixed up" "Do I REALLY SOUND LIKE A MAN TO YOU?!"... quite embarrassing...