Page 1 of 1

Terve!

Posted: Sun 10 Mar, 2013 7:07 pm
by RaamiDaami Anu
Just about to open a small frameryshop with my sister in Hameenlinna, Finland.
Welcome to our place whenever you´re travelling nearby!

RaamiDaamit Anu & Jenni

Re: Terve!

Posted: Sun 10 Mar, 2013 9:08 pm
by GeoSpectrum
Welcome to the forum. Finland? Well, you never know, I travel to Norway twice a month and I've been planning on a trip to Helsinki for a while. Good luck with the new venture. I think the forum would be interested to hear about framing fashions and techniques from another region. I'm about to ship some photo mounts to Norway, let me know if you need any in Finland!

Alan

Re: Terve!

Posted: Sun 10 Mar, 2013 10:08 pm
by JohnMcafee
Welcome aboard, RaamiDaamit Anu & Jenni.

Re: Terve!

Posted: Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:11 am
by Keith Hewitt
Welcome to the Forum

I know Finland well -

If you need any help, I have a list of all the Finnish distributors selling to framers.

Guess you will find Mikko Lensu 35 minutes south of you probably the most convenient
They sell Morso so can also help you with your first post

Morso listaleikkurit sekä monet muut.

I aslo know someone in Helsinki recently retired from framing who might be interested to come up to spend a day with you teaching you how to use your various machines and who really knows the market well.

Good luck and happy framing :D

Re: Terve!

Posted: Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:34 pm
by DEEPJOY
Hello Finland this is England calling :clap: :clap:

Welcome - I would love to visit, keep the vodka on ice :rock:

Deepjoy

Re: Terve!

Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:12 pm
by Steve N
And a warm welcome from me too

Re: Terve!

Posted: Wed 27 Mar, 2013 9:14 pm
by RaamiDaami Anu
Thanks everyone! Kiitos!
Grand Opening on 6th April! Everybody´s welcome!

RaamiDaamit Anu & Jenni