An open book....
Posted: Wed 13 Mar, 2013 6:04 pm
Hi Guys,
Have been asked to frame a book, open on a specific page in a box frame. I haven't done any of this type of work before.
I'm ok with doing the box frame but I'm struggling on what would be the best methods to:
a. keep the book in place
b. keep it on the specific page
c. anything that would be easy to overlook but is integral to doing something like this
Size of book will be 320mm x 210mm open and depth would be 40mm, so I'm guessing it won't be light either.
Any ideas etc would be most helpful.
Have been asked to frame a book, open on a specific page in a box frame. I haven't done any of this type of work before.
I'm ok with doing the box frame but I'm struggling on what would be the best methods to:
a. keep the book in place
b. keep it on the specific page
c. anything that would be easy to overlook but is integral to doing something like this
Size of book will be 320mm x 210mm open and depth would be 40mm, so I'm guessing it won't be light either.
Any ideas etc would be most helpful.