Hello
Posted: Wed 17 Sep, 2014 10:01 am
Hello
I joined the forum this morning as I intend to start framing very soon.
I have lived in the Haute Vienne in France since 2007 with my wife and two girls, now 16 and 11 years old.
I have been a carpenter joiner since leaving school (over thirty years ago) but I now find myself unable to continue with the heavier project due to a re-occurring back problem. For those interested I have a site on the internet www.sunmancarpentry.com. All the projects on this site I completed alone. Hence the back problem !.
My wife is an artist and owns an art gallery. (www.galeriesanstitre87 ) and it seems appropriate to offer a framing service from the gallery. I have a workshop with 160 m² with all the usual joinery machines.
Although I am well versed in matters joinery and the wife likewise in matters of art I am no expert in framing.
Thus I will be asking for help with suppliers and materials ..etc.
Hoping I can find some help and reassurance within this forum.... until later..Thank you.
I joined the forum this morning as I intend to start framing very soon.
I have lived in the Haute Vienne in France since 2007 with my wife and two girls, now 16 and 11 years old.
I have been a carpenter joiner since leaving school (over thirty years ago) but I now find myself unable to continue with the heavier project due to a re-occurring back problem. For those interested I have a site on the internet www.sunmancarpentry.com. All the projects on this site I completed alone. Hence the back problem !.
My wife is an artist and owns an art gallery. (www.galeriesanstitre87 ) and it seems appropriate to offer a framing service from the gallery. I have a workshop with 160 m² with all the usual joinery machines.
Although I am well versed in matters joinery and the wife likewise in matters of art I am no expert in framing.
Thus I will be asking for help with suppliers and materials ..etc.
Hoping I can find some help and reassurance within this forum.... until later..Thank you.