Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Tue 20 Jan, 2015 2:07 pm
by Yowdee
Hi there,

I'm totally new to framing but have just bought a guillotine, underpinner and mount cutter on ebay and am eager to learn and hopefully become as experienced as you guys some day. In the meantime I may be asking lots of daft questions. I am so pleased to find such a great forum and look forward to learning from and sharing with you all.

All the best

Janet

Re: Hello

Posted: Tue 20 Jan, 2015 9:35 pm
by StevenG
Welcome Janet - there's loads of great advice to be had here. Although, if this is going to be your actual profession you could do a lot worse than initially taking some proper framing courses . Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to your questions :)

Re: Hello

Posted: Tue 20 Jan, 2015 10:01 pm
by JohnMcafee
Welcome aboard, Janet.

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed 21 Jan, 2015 5:12 pm
by prospero
Welcome Janet. :D

The only daft questions are the ones you don't ask. :lol:

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed 21 Jan, 2015 10:43 pm
by Yowdee
Thank you for your welcomes.
I am looking into training courses. Looking forward to the challenge :)

All the best
Janet