Page 1 of 1

Framing Suppliers in Germany / Europe

Posted: Fri 05 May, 2017 9:30 am
by Nicholas Roberts
Hi Everybody,
I used to be a picture framer based in London and I'm now living in Berlin. I would like to start making frames again but I'm having trouble finding suppliers, especially for mouldings.
Do any of you have any contacts with German framers, or suppliers? I've been looking for a few years now, but there doesn't seem to be the same network as there is in the UK.
Suppliers in Poland and Eastern Europe would also be interesting (I remember a lot of the hard-wood used in the UK actually comes from Eastern Europe).
Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Nick

Re: Framing Suppliers in Germany / Europe

Posted: Fri 05 May, 2017 11:38 am
by Keith Hewitt
Hi Nick,

If you tell me your email, I will send you a list of all the German distributors, with their contact details
I'm in Hamburg Sun & Monday at FESPA.
If by chance you are going msg me and we can have a :beer: and even a bratwurst :D

Regards
Keith

Re: Framing Suppliers in Germany / Europe

Posted: Tue 09 May, 2017 11:52 am
by Nicholas Roberts
Hi Keith

That's perfect - exactly what I need. My email is nicholas.d.roberts@gmail.com

Thanks for your help!