Page 1 of 1

Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017 10:23 am
by DEEPJOY
Hi All

I am looking to buy a high res image / poster or post card of a 1970's / 80's Simca 1500 car? It can be just a picture a period promotional brochure whatever? Any ideas where I could go to?

Regards
Mike :head:

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017 10:47 am
by Jamesnkr

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 8:15 am
by DEEPJOY
Hi Thanks for that.

Even though ebay is normally a good source to find things, I am struggling with this. I just need a quality image of the car to frame. Any other outlets that I may have more luck with?

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 8:26 am
by baughen
just try 'Simca 1500 car photo' with a web search engine (e.g. Google)

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 8:31 am
by Jamesnkr
DEEPJOY wrote:Hi Thanks for that.

Even though ebay is normally a good source to find things, I am struggling with this. I just need a quality image of the car to frame. Any other outlets that I may have more luck with?
First eBay hit seems good to me:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Simca-1500-Es ... y7qgMrXz3Q

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 12:54 pm
by Steve N
just got this page, by just googling 'Simca 1500 Estate 1966'
https://driventowrite.com/2017/03/30/th ... urgeoisie/

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 10:56 pm
by DEEPJOY
Hi All

Thanks for your help.

I had searched and found most of these images you have recommended to me, but dismissed them as I was trying to find and purchase an original print / picture. I have however, have had to default to the red image Steve has put forward.

Thank you all again.

Re: Where to buy - poster, post card, high quality image.

Posted: Thu 27 Jul, 2017 8:09 am
by JohnMcafee
The poster museum has on their site a 14 x 22in original sketch art for Simca 1500 advertising

https://postermuseum.com/products/simca-1500

You may have done this already, but you might find what you are looking for
Here