Justintime wrote:No offence intended Mark, but saying you have bought budget and have had five of something speaks volumes, like I said I'm not looking for an argument.
Sorry Justintime, but not quite as you were thinking. These are my air driven nail, or staple guns.
1. 20 gauge narrow crown stapler. (Furniture grade woodworking stapler)
2. 20 gauge wide crown stapler. (Good for stretching canvases)
3. 23 gauge headless pinner. (fires virtually invisible rustproof stainless steel pins - about 0.4mm cross section)
4. 18 gauge nail gun. (fires upto 50mm long nails into wood - nice neat result - nails fire into anything, really hard oak no problem)
None of these guns have at any time failed and not I am only still using them and might add one, or two more to my collection at some future point in time. Like I said these all are good quality guns, but reasonable budget priced ones, I know there are some poor quality guns on the market, but these are not of the cheap and cheerful variety. I did my homework first, before deciding which makes to buy.