Strange phone no. 02030042283 rang twice today... read on...
Posted: Thu 09 Jan, 2020 4:08 pm
we have caller display so didn't answer it this morning but the person calling left a message.... it was Arqadia.
Same no. just rang again and I did answer, it was Arqadia again.
So I called the above 0203 no. and it went to an O2 answer machine. I didn't leave a message.
Then I rang Arqadia on their normal number and the girl didn't know anything about this 0203 number. She said she would get it checked out.
It has always showed their 01234 number before so maybe something odd is going on.
Have you had this happen to you?
Same no. just rang again and I did answer, it was Arqadia again.
So I called the above 0203 no. and it went to an O2 answer machine. I didn't leave a message.
Then I rang Arqadia on their normal number and the girl didn't know anything about this 0203 number. She said she would get it checked out.
It has always showed their 01234 number before so maybe something odd is going on.
Have you had this happen to you?