Valiani Repairs - testing the new provider

Computerised Mount Cutters, Computers, other gadgetry.
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

Post by Merlin »

Mark
Welcome to the Forum.

Another VAL owner. I am losing touch now as to how many we have got on the Forum..

Your contributions will be welcome. If you get the time join us on SKYPE. I am merlinframers.

There you will find the big boss. John plus Grahame & Mary and Markw. (so far)

It is a great place to be if you get those niggly little problems or even for transferring mount designs across to each other.
John GCF
insider

vallys

Post by insider »

Not suprized at Simons but as a vally user I will need them but their track record on customer service is poor.
Johnson_M
Organisation: WallSpace Picture Framers
Interests: An unhealthy obsession with frames, mounts and anything and everything relating to framing, mounting and fine art printing. I am also a bit of a geek when it comes to computers, especially involving our Valiani CMC and designing websites relating to photo frames.

Post by Johnson_M »

Thank you Merlin, Haven't got Skype at the mo, but will consider sorting it out soon. It is good to see so many Val owners already!
markw

Post by markw »

Hi Mark - welcome to the forum. There are a few Valiani users in Gloucestershire - Ive had mine for a couple of years now so understand the machine and its software fairly well - Just down the road from you so always around if you have any questions.