Page 1 of 2

What's Another Year?

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 2:53 pm
by Moglet
Image Happy Birthday, Spit!!!! Image


And many more of 'em!!!

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 3:55 pm
by Roboframer
Cheers Steve


Image

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 4:12 pm
by Spit
Thanks, just got back from delivering the grandchildren back to their parents, luckily all this mornings snow melted before we left and seemed to keep the other drivers off the road, so clear driving all the way.

Now I'm going to settle down for dinner, followed by several bottles of Waggledance :D (why is Áine looking a bit green? :twisted: )

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 4:34 pm
by Moglet
Not 'alf as green as you'll be tomorrow, mate, if you drink too many of 'em! :P :P :P

Glad you had a safe trip, and have a grand evening! :D

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 6:46 pm
by Moglet
PS....

Been hanging onto the last bottle of Speckie Hen from my mini beer-ex for a special occasion. Going to crack it open tonight in your honour: couldn't wish for a better reason! :D

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 6:49 pm
by Spit
Just opened my second, iechyd da!

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 10:11 pm
by Moglet
Cap's off the last bottle.... :cry: S-t-i-l-l, it's a very worthy occasion! ;)

Sláinte, a chara, agusLá Breithe Shona Duit!!! :D
Image

Posted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008 10:35 pm
by Not your average framer
Hi Steve,

Happy birthday!

Posted: Mon 07 Apr, 2008 8:17 am
by WelshFramer
Happy birthday from another (snowless) bit of Wales.

Posted: Mon 07 Apr, 2008 5:14 pm
by Odems
Image

Posted: Mon 07 Apr, 2008 7:07 pm
by Spit
I had a trappist lager at a beer fest once, it was the gassiest drink I've ever had - there was so little liquid between the bubbles it felt like drinking candyfloss. Strong though!

Posted: Tue 08 Apr, 2008 9:57 am
by Odems
Spit wrote:I had a trappist lager at a beer fest once, it was the gassiest drink I've ever had - there was so little liquid between the bubbles it felt like drinking candyfloss. Strong though!
I live 15 KM away from the only official Trappisten-Abbey in the Netherlands. There are 4 more in Belgium. You can make an English tour:
http://www.koningshoeven.nl/Taal-En/index-ENG.htm
We can go there by bike, but visiting the garden with tasting so many beers makes heavy legs........ The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxing. The location is just near the highway A58 under Tilburg and many English people pass with traveling to Germany. If you come around here, you should take a Trappist-tour!

Posted: Tue 08 Apr, 2008 8:36 pm
by osgood
Happy birthday Spit. I wish you good health and many more birthdays to come!
How old are you now???

Posted: Tue 08 Apr, 2008 8:49 pm
by Spit
Fortyharrumphcoughcough

Posted: Tue 08 Apr, 2008 9:25 pm
by prospero
Spit wrote:Fortyharrumphcoughcough

Speak up! I am as deaf as a post. :o

Forty what?

Posted: Tue 08 Apr, 2008 9:57 pm
by Mary Case GCF
Belated birthday greetings to you. Has anyone given you your dumps yet?

Posted: Wed 09 Apr, 2008 2:15 am
by osgood
Forty??? You're just a baby!!! "Spit" that dummy out! :wink: :wink:

April is the best month!

Posted: Wed 09 Apr, 2008 2:53 pm
by Bill Henry
This should be delivered by this afternoon.

Image

Enjoy!

(That oughta fix ya for being only forty!)

Posted: Wed 09 Apr, 2008 4:16 pm
by Spit
I'm not forty, I'm Fortyharumphcoughcough!

What's Kev doing on my card? :?: :shock: :lol:

Posted: Wed 09 Apr, 2008 4:20 pm
by Spit
Mary Case GCF wrote:Belated birthday greetings to you. Has anyone given you your dumps yet?
I've already been :shock: