Page 1 of 1

Aluminium moulding

Posted: Fri 10 Mar, 2023 12:09 pm
by photech54
Hi All,

I'm trying to find a yellow aluminium moulding for a client. Ideally they'd do green in the same range too.

I thought I had found one at Larson Juhl, but it's discontinued.

I've found one at Lion (pictured), but it's only 7mm wide, I'm hoping for between 15-20mm width.

It would need to be chopped to size.

Anybody know of any suppliers that might have such a thing, I'm drawing a blank online!!

Thanks,

Gary

Re: Aluminium moulding

Posted: Fri 10 Mar, 2023 12:39 pm
by JKX
Nielsen are king of aluminium but they only have one I'm aware of, profile 15, 10mm wide.

https://nielsenonlineshop.co.uk/Catalog ... 1b377eaa74

Re: Aluminium moulding

Posted: Fri 10 Mar, 2023 4:12 pm
by photech54
Thanks for that, I'll check it out.

Gary

Re: Aluminium moulding

Posted: Sat 11 Mar, 2023 10:41 am
by prospero
Have you thought of getting a matt silver one and spraying it with auto paint from a rattle can?
Never done it, but it could just work. :roll:

Re: Aluminium moulding

Posted: Sat 11 Mar, 2023 11:11 am
by JKX
Ref the green bit. Nielsen’s profile 15 has the most amount of colours and finishes, so I assumed green would be there but it’s not!

They do plenty of green in other profiles though, so you could get one of those plus one in Matt silver and spray that.

That profile 15 is almost identical to stuff from other suppliers though, so maybe one of those comes in green.