Drytac JM54 Cold laminating rollers

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
blp1973
Organisation: Beaver Lodge Prints Ltd
Interests: Woodwork

Post by blp1973 »

£ open to (sensible) offers

This is a great machine manufactured in 2007 (which most of them seem to be). Comes with a few rolls of laminates and/or adhesives PLUS a brand new spare top roller (purchased but never needed to use so never fitted). Only thing I notice this morning was that one of the wheels on the stand is a little dodgy!

It has been in use up until recently, but in now located in our storage unit in the CO6 Colchester area. Happy to arrange a viewing if required.

For any enquiries, please contact me on 07818 002196 (please leave a message if I don’t answer) or email jimjamarnold@hotmail.com.
Attachments
IMG_5299.jpeg
IMG_5298.jpeg
IMG_5297.jpeg
IMG_5296.jpeg
IMG_5295.jpeg
IMG_5294.jpeg
IMG_5293.jpeg
blp1973

Re: Drytac JM54 Cold laminating rollers

Post by blp1973 »

blp1973 wrote: Sat 16 Mar, 2024 5:44 pm Drytac JM54 Cold laminating rollers

£150 ono

This is a great machine manufactured in 2007 (which most of them seem to be). Comes with a few rolls of laminates and/or adhesives PLUS a brand new spare top roller (purchased but never needed to use so never fitted). Only thing I notice this morning was that one of the wheels on the stand is a little dodgy!

It has been in use up until recently, but in now located in our storage unit in the CO6 Colchester area. Happy to arrange a viewing if required.

For any enquiries, please contact me on 07818 002196 (please leave a message if I don’t answer) or email jimjamarnold@hotmail.com.
WannabeFramer
Organisation: Arlais Framing
Interests: Arts, crafts, framing and walking

Re: Drytac JM54 Cold laminating rollers

Post by WannabeFramer »

Yes please if it is still available, I have emailed you (can't call right now).

Janine
blp1973

SOLD: Drytac JM54 Cold laminating rollers

Post by blp1973 »

blp1973 wrote: Sat 16 Mar, 2024 5:44 pm Drytac JM54 Cold laminating rollers

£ open to (sensible) offers