Hotpress HPG260 heat press

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
blp1973
Organisation: Beaver Lodge Prints Ltd
Interests: Woodwork

Post by blp1973 »

£ open to (sensible) offers

Great little machine that seen a number of years work, but still in good working order. Comes with a part roll of dry mount tissue and some laminating films (and whatever else I can find that goes with it).

This machine is a bit like “triggers broom” as over the years it’s had several new diaphragms, new catches, a new pump and a new thermostat/lcd display leaving it in great working order.

It’s been in use up until recently, but it is now located in our storage unit in the CO6 Colchester area. Happy to arrange a viewing if required.

For any enquiries, please contact James on 07818 002196 (please leave a message if I don’t answer) or email jimjamarnold@hotmail.com.
Attachments
IMG_5276.jpeg
IMG_5275.jpeg
IMG_5274.jpeg
IMG_5273.jpeg
IMG_5272.jpeg
IMG_5271.jpeg
blp1973
Organisation: Beaver Lodge Prints Ltd
Interests: Woodwork

Re: Hotpress HPG260 heat press

Post by blp1973 »

blp1973 wrote: Sat 16 Mar, 2024 8:07 pm Hotpress HPG260 heat press

£200 ono

Great little machine that seen a number of years work, but still in good working order. Comes with a part roll of dry mount tissue and some laminating films (and whatever else I can find that goes with it).

This machine is a bit like “triggers broom” as over the years it’s had several new diaphragms, new catches, a new pump and a new thermostat/lcd display leaving it in great working order.

It’s been in use up until recently, but it is now located in our storage unit in the CO6 Colchester area. Happy to arrange a viewing if required.

For any enquiries, please contact James on 07818 002196 (please leave a message if I don’t answer) or email jimjamarnold@hotmail.com.