Page 1 of 1

VALIANI MATSTYLUS DELUXE PEN HEAD

Posted: Tue 04 Feb, 2025 1:01 pm
by StevenG
Hi guys

I have Valiani Pen tool for sale if anyone is interested.

It's only been used once - purely as a test and then put back on the shelf. I bought it for a project/idea that I had but I didn't go any further.

It cost me £1200 a few years back, I'm looking for about half that.

Feel free to ask if there are any questions.

Cheers
Steven
pen.jpg

Re: VALIANI MATSTYLUS DELUXE PEN HEAD

Posted: Sat 01 Nov, 2025 10:27 am
by StevenG
Any interest? :)

Re: VALIANI MATSTYLUS DELUXE PEN HEAD

Posted: Mon 03 Nov, 2025 6:36 pm
by Dean Casson
Do you know if it would fit the Valiani Nexus 150 (2020 model)?

Re: VALIANI MATSTYLUS DELUXE PEN HEAD

Posted: Tue 04 Nov, 2025 10:43 am
by StevenG
Hi

Thanks for the reply. We have the Ultra 150 and the online documentation would suggest that the heads/tools are compatible with he Nexus but I can't find anything that confirms it. So basically, in answer to your questions and to cut a long story short (too late!) - I don't know :(

Sorry about that

Re: VALIANI MATSTYLUS DELUXE PEN HEAD

Posted: Thu 06 Nov, 2025 10:58 am
by black panther
Hi Dean,
Unfortunately the old style Mat stylus penheads are not compatible with the new Nexus and Nexus edge ranges.
This is because the newer models have a permanent fixed position for the optional penhead.
The older machines use an interchangeable system, while the new system, with a fixed pen head enables you to use the bevel and pen heads simultaneously in one uninterrupted operation.
Hope the above explanation is clear?
If you want, I can send you a quote on the correct pen tool for your Nexus.
Thanks
Regards
Joe