Readymades (Ready Made Picture Frame Company)

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Post Reply
Jon_Brooke
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri 16 Apr, 2021 9:55 pm
Location: Wareham
Organisation: Picture Frame Workshop
Interests: Running

Readymades (Ready Made Picture Frame Company)

Post by Jon_Brooke »

I used to buy a bunch of small photo frames and A4 frames from the Ready Made Picture Frame Company and then a little while ago they were taken over and became Readymades.

Since then they've dropped a few mouldings I liked and started doing some polcore frames (that I now have to check to avoid), which is irritating. But the pricing seemed to have stayed about the same, although they now have consumer pricing on the website and apply a trade discount at checkout.

Anyhow, last time I ordered I had a 50% discount, but just went to place an order and it seems the discount has dropped to 33%

And I can no longer see a minimum quantity for free shipping.

I'll phone them tomorrow to see what's what, but anyone else have any experience with them.

If it turns out that they have unilaterally dropped the trade discount then I don't think their prices will be viable for me any more, so does anyone have a recommendation for a supplier of small, wood ready made frames of reasonable quality?
Post Reply