Morso & underpinner etc for sale in North Derbyshire
Posted: Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:11 am
Hi,
After my framing shop failed to survive, I have now (reluctantly) decided to sell all of my equipment. All equipment has only had light use for about a one year time period (spent the rest of time in storage). Please feel free to contact me with absolutely any questions, I can also provide photos at request. The following is for sale:
* Morso F series (metric) with right arm extension and plastic safety guard, serial number F70981. Comes with one set of blades. It is approximately 4 years old but was brand new when I bought it. No left hand extension but I will throw in my adjustable moulding support stand which solves the problem. Excellent condition, cuts perfect mitres, will be sad to see it go!
* Cassesse CS-79 foot operated underpinner. Also 4 years old but brand new when I bought it. Excellent condition.
* 'Stanley' type mitre vice, only ever been used twice.
* Adjustable moulding support stand - very helpful when there is no left hand extension on the Morso.
* Selection of mouldings from Lion and Mitrecraft (Lincoln) - will report back with approximate collective length.
I would prefer to sell everything collectively for £1,000 but would consider selling seperately. Please email me at rjjdesigns@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested and/or for more information.
Many thanks
Rebecca
After my framing shop failed to survive, I have now (reluctantly) decided to sell all of my equipment. All equipment has only had light use for about a one year time period (spent the rest of time in storage). Please feel free to contact me with absolutely any questions, I can also provide photos at request. The following is for sale:
* Morso F series (metric) with right arm extension and plastic safety guard, serial number F70981. Comes with one set of blades. It is approximately 4 years old but was brand new when I bought it. No left hand extension but I will throw in my adjustable moulding support stand which solves the problem. Excellent condition, cuts perfect mitres, will be sad to see it go!
* Cassesse CS-79 foot operated underpinner. Also 4 years old but brand new when I bought it. Excellent condition.
* 'Stanley' type mitre vice, only ever been used twice.
* Adjustable moulding support stand - very helpful when there is no left hand extension on the Morso.
* Selection of mouldings from Lion and Mitrecraft (Lincoln) - will report back with approximate collective length.
I would prefer to sell everything collectively for £1,000 but would consider selling seperately. Please email me at rjjdesigns@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested and/or for more information.
Many thanks
Rebecca