I need all this.

Post examples...
Of framing styles or techniques that rocked your boat, and also of those that didn't
Post Reply
User avatar
prospero
Posts: 11698
Joined: Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

I need all this.

Post by prospero »

Three BIG rush frames too do. Hand-finished. Got to be ready Monday morning. Got all the moulding lined up and started off. Had to shift the underpinner into the main shop area and build makeshift supports. Chop first liner 5ft x3ft. Get new bottle of PVA. Squeeze some onto first joint. Top of glue bottle comes off and glue runs into underpinner works. :roll: Spend half hour cleaning it out.

Finish frame. Go for cuppa and a ciggie. :)
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
kev@frames
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon 09 Jan, 2006 12:06 am
Location: Penzance Cornwall UK
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...
Location: West Cornwall, UK
Contact:

Re: I need all this.

Post by kev@frames »

that sounds about normal to me :head: its a bottle issue:
squeezed a glue bottle the other day and it burst
User avatar
prospero
Posts: 11698
Joined: Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: I need all this.

Post by prospero »

You don't know your own strength Kev. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :phew:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
kev@frames
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon 09 Jan, 2006 12:06 am
Location: Penzance Cornwall UK
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...
Location: West Cornwall, UK
Contact:

Re: I need all this.

Post by kev@frames »

I only have that sort of grip when im holding onto a fiver ;)
Post Reply