Page 1 of 1

Adhesive/tape to secure laminated labels

Posted: Fri 31 Jul, 2009 2:20 pm
by Bagel Framer
Hi all,

Moving on from my two box frames in my previous post (Reducing the depth of Lion's spacers), I'm now after an adhesive or a tape that will secure small laminated labels say 5mm wide x 50mm long to the edge of a spacer.

Has anyone got any tips on what I could use?

The shelves are going to be formed using spacers and are going to be painted gold - said labels will then be displayed on the edge of the shelf.

Thanks....!

Re: Adhesive/tape to secure laminated labels

Posted: Fri 31 Jul, 2009 2:51 pm
by framemaker
How about 3M 415 double sided tape? Lion sell it

Re: Adhesive/tape to secure laminated labels

Posted: Fri 31 Jul, 2009 6:14 pm
by kev@frames
yeah, that sounds ok - 5mm fillet tape?

Re: Adhesive/tape to secure laminated labels

Posted: Mon 03 Aug, 2009 9:55 am
by Bagel Framer
Thanks guys - I wnet for the fillet tape in the end as it does the same as the 3M tape and is cheaper too.