Page 1 of 1

wanted EURO 9009 underpinner - owners manual of

Posted: Sat 01 Aug, 2009 3:55 pm
by Ole
Hello,

has anybody still his owner manual of the
EURO 9009 underpinner?

Could we get a copy via e-mail?

Why trouble always appears at friday? :Slap:

best
ole

Re: wanted EURO 9009 underpinner - owners manual of

Posted: Sun 02 Aug, 2009 9:10 pm
by gesso
You could always post your problem there are a few of us on here that still use this workhorse I know Roboframer has one and I have a 9009 and a 9011

Re: wanted EURO 9009 underpinner - owners manual of

Posted: Sun 02 Aug, 2009 9:50 pm
by Roboframer
I have the bench top model (it says '9000' on the plate) but no idea where the manual is, I'll have a look for it, hopefully it's not somewhere 'sensible' or I'll never find it!

However, apart from posing your problem here, whatever it is, Craig Finn, my Nielsen rep and an ex Euro Mouldings golden boy, still deals in spares for the euro underpinner range and would probbaly have a manual or two.

Contact details here

http://theframersforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=848

Re: wanted EURO 9009 underpinner - owners manual of

Posted: Fri 07 Aug, 2009 3:24 pm
by gesso
Not sure if youve found a copy .....I found my old one while packing for the move cant send you a copy yet as i need xp h/d to operate the scanner so ill post up a copy next week

Re: wanted EURO 9009 underpinner - owners manual of

Posted: Fri 04 Sep, 2009 10:02 am
by Ole
Thanks a lot all together!

The Team of Euro Lijsten in Belgium were very kind and helpful.
They provided me with a owner manual and a new hammer.
The underpinner is running fine and the frames are sold.

best
Ole