Page 1 of 1

WANTED UNDERPINNER & MOUNTCUTTER

Posted: Tue 11 Aug, 2009 10:40 pm
by ALEC
HI ALL,
I`M ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A MANUAL UNDERPINNER AND GOOD MOUNTCUTTER. ALSO A GOOD BRAD GUN.
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING GOING, LET ME KNOW. CHEERS ALL

Re: WANTED UNDERPINNER & MOUNTCUTTER

Posted: Wed 12 Aug, 2009 9:25 am
by GL@profile
Hi Alex

I have a cassesse CS88 underpinner and a 48" Keencut Ultimat gold for sale.

Please call me on 07860 293184 -- I would love to help.

Best wishes
Guy Lambert

Profile Mouldings Ltd

Re: WANTED UNDERPINNER & MOUNTCUTTER

Posted: Wed 12 Aug, 2009 7:29 pm
by ALEC
Hi Guy . Tried to call you at 8.30 but no reply, alternatively you can drop ma a text with a couple of prices.
cheers, Alec

Re: WANTED UNDERPINNER & MOUNTCUTTER

Posted: Wed 26 Aug, 2009 7:27 pm
by smt
I have a very little used Cassese CS 79 underpinner I would consider selling. It was bought new and I have made less that fifty frames with it. Would you be interested in making me an offer for it?

Re: WANTED UNDERPINNER & MOUNTCUTTER

Posted: Sat 29 Aug, 2009 8:51 pm
by bilhughes
hello I dont suppose you hav an idea what you require for the Cassese CS 79 underpinner I have bid on a few recently Rik