Hardbed Drymount Press
Posted: Thu 05 Nov, 2009 7:11 pm
Drymount Press
I have a hardbed press for mounting photos, prints, maps, canvas etc onto cardboard, hardboard, foam core and other flat surfaces. It has thermostatically controlled industrial heating elements for even heat distribution and the 25” x 25” platens can be expanded with the pressure plate to mount even larger pieces. Comes with several rolls of drymounting tissues and Fusion 4000.
Operates on normal 13amp power and has the original serial and type number (see picture).
This came from a professional framers’ within a craft shop, which closed a few years ago and has been stored since.
Size 25” x 42” deep x 25” high and weighs a lot. I estimate about 100kg and takes two to lift!
Pickup only from Guildford, Surrey please
I am looking for £100 please. Many thanks
Please email me if you have any questions on peter997webb@yahoo.co.uk
I have a hardbed press for mounting photos, prints, maps, canvas etc onto cardboard, hardboard, foam core and other flat surfaces. It has thermostatically controlled industrial heating elements for even heat distribution and the 25” x 25” platens can be expanded with the pressure plate to mount even larger pieces. Comes with several rolls of drymounting tissues and Fusion 4000.
Operates on normal 13amp power and has the original serial and type number (see picture).
This came from a professional framers’ within a craft shop, which closed a few years ago and has been stored since.
Size 25” x 42” deep x 25” high and weighs a lot. I estimate about 100kg and takes two to lift!
Pickup only from Guildford, Surrey please
I am looking for £100 please. Many thanks
Please email me if you have any questions on peter997webb@yahoo.co.uk