Page 1 of 1

Underpinner needed urgently

Posted: Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:04 am
by rivasframes
Underpinner needed urgently ,will pickup anywhere in the South East.

Re: Underpinner needed urgently

Posted: Fri 02 Apr, 2010 12:36 pm
by rhiannon framing
Theres a cs88 on ebay in Cambridge. Its the third time of listing but looks in very good condition.

good luck

Re: Underpinner needed urgently

Posted: Mon 12 Apr, 2010 3:59 pm
by TabbyAnn
Hi, Try giving us a call at Tabmaster we have a range of underpinners in stock, new and reconditioned. All at fantastic prices. Plus we can do next day delivery.
:clap:

Re: Underpinner needed urgently

Posted: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 8:10 am
by richb0
I have a Morso upm available if your still in need

Re: Underpinner needed urgently

Posted: Tue 01 Jun, 2010 4:40 pm
by hamishfour
Hi, I am selling my M3 underpinner, I bought it new in September 2009 for £371 inc vat and I will consider any serious offer. The machine is as new with all tools and manual etc. It has two stop positions and a lock and one foot pedal for driving the wedges and one pedal for the auto rebate clamp- there is a light which shows when the wedges are fully inserted. Saxmundham area north of Ipswich.

Re: Underpinner needed urgently

Posted: Wed 09 Jun, 2010 7:56 am
by Applewood
Good Morning,
I have an Alfamachine Minigraf4 with stand