Page 1 of 1

Upside Down Slotted mirror plates wanted

Posted: Wed 26 May, 2010 10:21 am
by Steve N
Hi Guys,
Any body know where I can get some upside down slotted mirror plates as Lion sale page 112 part no 622. Lion are out of stock, and have no delivery date, I need about 30 for next week.

Many thanks

Steve

Re: Upside Down Slotted mirror plates wanted

Posted: Wed 26 May, 2010 12:07 pm
by Jonny2morsos
I have got 30 you can have. Bought 100 from Lion a while back when I had a job requiring 2!!

They are labelled part No 622 and came from Lion but are slightly different to the illustration in the catalogue as they do not have the recessed holes for CSK screws i.e. they are flat around the screwholes.

Give me a ring on 01778 344144 and we can sort out getting them in the post to you. Will be tomorrow though.

John.

Re: Upside Down Slotted mirror plates wanted

Posted: Wed 26 May, 2010 1:03 pm
by Steve N
Thanks a lot John

Steve

Re: Upside Down Slotted mirror plates wanted

Posted: Wed 26 May, 2010 10:20 pm
by Jonny2morsos
They will be in the post tomorrow a.m.

Good talking to you.

John.

Re: Upside Down Slotted mirror plates wanted

Posted: Fri 28 May, 2010 12:44 pm
by Steve N
Hi John,
They arrived in the post today, will put cheque in post tonight, again many thanks for your help

Keep well

Steve