Moulding Sale Revised
Posted: Fri 28 May, 2010 7:54 am
Today I have re-formatted my Sales details, owing to the lack of space allowed, I cannot download the images of the mouldings on offer for sale.
If you would like to receive details of the Bundles please forward your Email address to asowerbutts@hotmail.com
I have 1 Bundle of 3 different mouldings
8 Bundles of 5 different mouldings
3 Bundles of mixed mouldings each of different quantities and lengths
I aplogize for any confusion I may have caused relating to my insertions in The Framers Forum, Many thanks for looking.
Saxonframing - Tony
If you would like to receive details of the Bundles please forward your Email address to asowerbutts@hotmail.com
I have 1 Bundle of 3 different mouldings
8 Bundles of 5 different mouldings
3 Bundles of mixed mouldings each of different quantities and lengths
I aplogize for any confusion I may have caused relating to my insertions in The Framers Forum, Many thanks for looking.
Saxonframing - Tony